This policy been created by the internet marketing experts at Surge Digital on our behalf, and is occasionally updated by us so we suggest you re-review from time to time.
This policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any personal data that you share with us, or that we collect from you either directly via this Website or via email.
Certain businesses are required under the data protection act to have a data controller. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 our data controller is Ketta Shimmin and can be contacted via email at email@example.com
1. Information we collect In operating our Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1.1 Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
1.2 Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you register to receive information such as a newsletter or contact us via the contact us page.
1.3 Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
3. Use of your information The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you.
5. Disclosing your information We will never disclose your personal information to third parties.
6. Third party links You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
7. Access to information GDPR gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
8. Contacting us We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org